Yomanser's Recruiting Roundup - 2/6/19 First Edition Analysis

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
tenor.gif
I think you meant to post this in the UGa National Championship thread.

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
I think we should start a new thread of acceptable excuses that Yo can use to explain his Blatant neglect of his wonderful GT loving, gold blooded fans. I'm thinking that if his loving wife had given birth to triplets the day before signing day most of us would give him a pass. :) That would certainly bring clarity to the picture. Just changing diapers would require 90% of his time. And the logistical nightmare of finding and coordinating delivery of gold diapers would be tough.;)

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
I think we should start a new thread of acceptable excuses that Yo can use to explain his Blatant neglect of his wonderful GT loving, gold blooded fans. I'm thinking that if his loving wife had given birth to triplets the day before signing day most of us would give him a pass. :) That would certainly bring clarity to the picture. Just changing diapers would require 90% of his time. And the logistical nightmare of finding and coordinating delivery of gold diapers would be tough.;)
Especially finding the correct shade of gold diapers ;)

Cam

Helluva Engineer
It is easier to get a good color match with Navy blue diapers.
You're insane. Diapers have ALWAYS been white!!! Never, ever blue. In the 1960's Pampers experimented with a black trim on diapers, but NAVY was NEVER one of the primary diaper colors. I don't care what new parents say these days or if the babies prefer navy, WHITE should always be the dominant diaper color.
;)

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Maybe I can talk to Kelly at Rivals and if we can get enough people to join he will give a group discount. You will get more information in one day there then you will in a month on this site.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
You're insane. Diapers have ALWAYS been white!!! Never, ever blue. In the 1960's Pampers experimented with a black trim on diapers, but NAVY was NEVER one of the primary diaper colors. I don't care what new parents say these days or if the babies prefer navy, WHITE should always be the dominant diaper color.
;)
Is this called Supering?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
;)

I want to double-like this post. Is that weird .... or not weird enough? :sneaky:

GTballer21

Jolly Good Fellow
;)

I CANNOT believe that someone brought up navy diapers. That is a TERTIARY color that Huggies tampered with in 1990 when they were the top diaper. It should never be used again!!!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
It's barely March and some of you are in the June Withdrawal Period. July is going to be a killer!
For the sake of the gtswarm, you and I should totally disagree on the likely starting qb! 2 I roll.
Taunting w photoshopped navy diapers is a sign of the end of days.

Whoever u like, I think he has no talent compared to my guy who is all acc.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
No thanks. That site is nowhere near the quality of this one.
I agree I like the layout of this site better, but as far as inside information it is night and day. This site is just somewhere to converse about GT and tag tweets from recruits. There is almost absolute zero inside information here.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree I like the layout of this site better, but as far as inside information it is night and day. This site is just somewhere to converse about GT and tag tweets from recruits. There is almost absolute zero inside information here.
Free forums do not promise insider-type information. Any information supplied in this thread is on the OP's time and dime, he gets nothing for it and still has his own life to live. Are you being charged to participate on this forum? If so, I'm letting you know that you are being ripped off. ;)