would you take richt over cpj?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your point hasn't gone over my head. Your saying because CMR has been at factories for the majority of his career that he can't cope anywhere else. I am not sure that is fair to CMR or any other coach. Flip how would Paul handle the thugs in Athens, Gainesville, Knoxville, Louisville etc. For the most part Paul runs a clean program and should be commended for it, but it doesn't change the way I feel about him. I'm sorry you think so little of my interpreting abilities, but I promise you aren't that hard to understand. You and the rest of the sheep on this board are simply haters of any opinion that differs with yours and that is sad. Best of luck to you!!
I don't hate differing opinions. In fact, I have been down on CPJ several times since he has been at Tech. But My OPINIONS are based on FACTS, not on a personal like or dislike for someone or something. You don't like Johnson, so any opinion that you have certainly seems to be colored by that and simply comes across as an agenda on your part. Back up you opinions with actual FACTS, and you might find some agreement, at least on some points.

Status
Not open for further replies.