Would this work for AD

This year will make or break cpj. He has talent. If he can't score with these players he's gone. If we have a 7-6 year because of defense, followed by another he'll be gone. If he does better, he'll stay. End of story. 2 years of 7-6 and he's gone.

I think this year will be 8-5 or 9-4. Have no clue about next without JT.
Please be so kind as to indicate which 5 or 6 teams we have even a chance of beating, much less 8 or nine. I admire your optimism, but what is inspiring your confidence? I can't see any significant upgrades in talent or experience from a team that lost nine games last season.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Ya.....someone is holding a gun to CPJ's head and has kidnapped his family to make him stay at Tech....smh. I promise you, if CPJ didn't WANT to be at Tech he wouldn't be. There are plenty of schools that would love to have his services. If he departs Tech prior to retiring he will not have a problem finding a new gig.

Please be so kind as to indicate which 5 or 6 teams we have even a chance of beating, much less 8 or nine. I admire your optimism, but what is inspiring your confidence? I can't see any significant upgrades in talent or experience from a team that lost nine games last season.
You probably said the same thing in 2014, and look what happened. It's obvious you HATE CPJ, so there's no sense even attempting to present you with facts. NEXT !!!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Talking our AD situation with my football friend and I boiled it down for him as I just want an AD who seems to actually care about athletics. MBob seemed to be more of a "check the boxes" guy without really caring why they should be checked. I'd be ok with a less than stellar "business record" if our AD was a champion for our athletics.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Talking our AD situation with my football friend and I boiled it down for him as I just want an AD who seems to actually care about athletics. MBob seemed to be more of a "check the boxes" guy without really caring why they should be checked. I'd be ok with a less than stellar "business record" if our AD was a champion for our athletics.

So you want an athletics supporter as ad?