Win Total Predictions

How many wins does Tech get this season?

• Total voters

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Receipts…
For what it’s worth, I questioned my pick nearly every week this season. 🤣

IMG_8007.jpeg

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
This is what I wrote, but for some reason I voted for 6 wins........:banghead:
I am going 6-6 and a bowl win. Our overall coaching staff has improved , Key will be a much better HC this year than TFG ever was. His attention to detail and experience with former good/great HCs will show up in our preparation, mental toughness and in game decisions. We still need more talent, but I think we will see some real "coaching up" beginning with this season.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I picked 7 with the thought that we’d go 7-5 in the regular season, didn’t really account for the bowl game but I’ll take the extra W either way.

There was *1* vote for GT to finish the season with only 2 wins. Shame on them

Our old friend @JacketFan137 voted for 3 wins. Wonder if he still thinks Deion would’ve been a better hire than Key, lol.

Bring out the tar and feathers!!

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I realistically think we go 6-6 and beat a team in a bowl mid level bowl to end 7-6. Outside shot at both 4-8 and 8-5 with a bowl loss in a higher level bowl. I think we'll beat someone we shouldn't and lost to someone we shouldn't due to king's risk taking.
I really should have gone to vegas.,,,

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
I think I started at 7-5 and dropped to 6-6 after Bowling Green. Miami unexpectedly covered that loss.

Then I dropped to 5-7 after Boston College (UVA and Syracuse were Nos. 4 & 5). I expected we would lose at UNC which was highly ranked at that point. I certainly didn't expect a bowl victory after BC. (I didn't expect it after the first quarter of the game, either.)

Finishing 7-6, the next nine months are going to be relatively happy. Then the brutal 2024 schedule begins.

But for now... 😊