• Sideline Reporter: Chris Mooneyham

• In Atlanta: 680 AM / 93.7 FM The Fan

• Across Georgia: Visit RamblinWreck.com for station affiliate list

• Satellite: SiriusXM 111 or 204

• Mobile Apps: GT Yellow Jackets, 680 The Fan, SiriusXM, TuneIn

• Online: RamblinWreck.com, 680TheFan.com

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m baffled by the process to watch tomorrow’s game via ESPN+ streaming on my smart tv. I created an account but then had to cancel to first link my ESPN account to ATT Uverse then go back and create a second ESPN+ account. Hopefully I’ll be able to watch the game tomorrow. Prime, Netflix and Hulu are much easier to watch.

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
If I can’t go to the game, I’m never sure up until it starts whether I will be able to actually see the game. For example, ESPN+/3 would show the game listing but then black you out at game time. I’ve had cable list the game on the guide a week in advance only to play an entirely different game on that channel AND NOT EVEN CHANGE THE GUIDE to reflect the teams playing. Is there not some CS grad somewhere that can hack us a stream every game day? I’m hoping between FuboTV and ESPN+ that I will get to watch today.

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
If I can’t go to the game, I’m never sure up until it starts whether I will be able to actually see the game. For example, ESPN+/3 would show the game listing but then black you out at game time. I’ve had cable list the game on the guide a week in advance only to play an entirely different game on that channel AND NOT EVEN CHANGE THE GUIDE to reflect the teams playing. Is there not some CS grad somewhere that can hack us a stream every game day? I’m hoping between FuboTV and ESPN+ that I will get to watch today.
I am not getting an option to use Fubotv to signin to ESPN+ anymore. It takes me directly to payment method. The espn phone app is the same.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I ordered and installed YouTube TV for the sole purpose of watching GT football. Now I can’t get the game, only the replay on Tuesday. Does anybody know how to watch the game with YouTube TV?

calvin forever

Georgia Tech Fan
I ordered and installed YouTube TV for the sole purpose of watching GT football. Now I can’t get the game, only the replay on Tuesday. Does anybody know how to watch the game with YouTube TV?
You’ll need to use the ESPN app. After downloading, go to settings and connect to to tv provider. Select YouTube tv and enter your credentials.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Calvin forever nailed it. You can log in and watch on ESPN+. You can’t pause or record but at least you can watch.

slugboy

Staff member
If your carrier (DIRECTV, Comcast, etc.) has the ACC Network, you can log into the ESPN app through your ISP or cable company. There’s a page in the ESPN login where you select your ISP or TV provider.

It’s a partnership where ESPN has done 45% of the work to make the integration work and your local TV supplier has done the other 45%. The remaining 10% is you spending an hour on the phone with the cable IT support getting your login to work

If you’re going to watch on ESPN, set it up and try it now, or you’ll miss most of the game