Will the Ga Tech versus SC State game

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
If you are local and planned to watch on television, there is no excuse to not be at this game. Tickets are unironically $5.
I totally agree. I was at the game on the west side and the upper East stands were virtually empty. Before the pandemic and the last regime, they were typical at least half full or more but people have not come back since then. I had hoped attendance would spike with Key as the coach but has not. I would urge local fans to get out the stadium unless they are physically unable and support the team. Look around at other programs and it is easy to see that fan support has the biggest effect on the ultimate quality of a college football team team. Oh, and by the way, it is more fun the be at the game!

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I totally agree. I was at the game on the west side and the upper East stands were virtually empty. Before the pandemic and the last regime, they were typical at least half full or more but people have not come back since then. I had hoped attendance would spike with Key as the coach but has not. I would urge local fans to get out the stadium unless they are physically unable and support the team. Look around at other programs and it is easy to see that fan support has the biggest effect on the ultimate quality of a college football team team. Oh, and by the way, it is more fun the be at the game!
Key is going to have to win, and win a lot, to get people back in the stadium. 5 or 6 wins won't bring many back, we'll need some 8+ win seasons