Who's going to South Bend?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Where should I get my parking pass? Is there anyway I could just have it sent to my email and print it off, because I leave this coming up Wednesday, and don't want to take a chance with it not getting to my house on time.

Where should I get my parking pass? Is there anyway I could just have it sent to my email and print it off, because I leave this coming up Wednesday, and don't want to take a chance with it not getting to my house on time.
Go to the Notre Dame website and look for parking. When I ordered mine in August US Mail was the only option listed. I don't know if they have an email option now or not. Many of us are parking in the White Lot.

techfan4

Georgia Tech Fan
Anyone have 2 available? I'll be driving down to the game.

I have two that are across the aisle and 1 row apart in 122. Would be willing to sell them for $60 a piece ($25 below face). But if you don't want them, I recommend just going to South Bend. There will be many Tech fans like me with extras to give away at that point.

Milwaukee

Banned
I have two that are across the aisle and 1 row apart in 122. Would be willing to sell them for $60 a piece ($25 below face). But if you don't want them, I recommend just going to South Bend. There will be many Tech fans like me with extras to give away at that point.

Do you know of anyone who has 2 together?