Who's going to South Bend?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
DoubleTree O'Hare

If I expected to have substantial free time I would have tried staying River North or West Loop.. worked in those areas almost 2 years.. good food/nightlife/walkable... alas next weekend is strictly "business".

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Staying at the Hilton inside Chicago O'Hare, and coming in on Thursday. We'll be using the train to get around Chicago and only have a car to drive down on gameday.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I will post my location when I get set up in the white lot. Anyone is welcome to stop by, hang out etc.. I know a lot are flying in and won't have the tailgate setup. I am driving down and will have the canopy, tables, grill etc.

Would love to put faces to some of the names.
Do you have a flag pole? A giant GTSwarm flag would be awesome!

H6hbmXh9.jpeg

DS_Kentucky

Georgia Tech Fan
I've got a big crew of tailgaters and football fans coming in from Louisville, KY - we'll be tailgating on the Burke Golf Course lot - come and join us!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Guys going to South Bend, I know the White Lot is a good ways from campus but they run a free shuttle to campus and back all day on game day. Don't go all the way there and not actually see the campus. The White Lot is not the campus. Go see it, it's pretty cool.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Safe travels to those who will be going to South Bend.
I know you guys will represent the Institution and make plenty of memories.
Please post pics for those like myself who will be living vicariously thru you Saturday.
I will do the same from Dublin next September! :)
DUCK NOTRE FAME
THWG

Techster

Helluva Engineer
What are some good places to grab lunch before the game around South Bend? Anything worth doing in the area outside of checking out the cathedral, taking a picture with TD Jesus in the background, and walking around campus?

Flying into Chicago Thursday with the girlfriend and probably doing the city thing the first two days and driving down on game day.