Who returns/leaves?

ChicagobasedJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I think that's what I've heard also. One of the issues though is that the athletic department still has to pay tuition for those players. $$$$ where will it all come from for a cash strapped program?
Do we carry 90-95 player tuition, housing etc.? Can we?

I guess time will tell.
The scholarships and housing charges don’t matter as much beyond accounting. Those school related charges can be discounted by the school itself if it’s a real problem. Our problem is when actual checks/money needs to change hands, e.g., hiring support staff and analyst.

SWATlien

Ramblin' Wreck
If Tariq wants a shot at the NFL, LB may be the move to make. Not certain he has an NFL future at Safety but can see LB.

Tre and Oliver will be interesting to watch. Tre should already be locked in at around a 4th-5th round pick and I'm not sure he's fast enough to improve his stock. I think Oliver's future is probably at DB where he is. Another year under his belt could be very valuable.

They both juniors.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Transfer in from ODU:

I'm not sure I'll ever understand how recruits/players get the name of their college wrong. Glad to have him with us, though.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure I'll ever understand how recruits/players get the name of their college wrong. Glad to have him with us, though.

Probably because they only ever here partial names and just tack a University to the end or University of to the beginning depending on what sounds best. So they only ever hear Georgia Tech, so they just do that.

Doesn't help that Texas Tech is Texas Tech University and Virginia Tech is Virginia some random nonsense university