Who returns/leaves?

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I would not be shocked to see Sims, jump ship. He didn't look like one that would stay in a losing program. I will bet, if he gets a better offer, he is gone.
Jeff Sims? The starting QB? The one who is responsible for the majority of our turnovers this season and thus a significant factor in our losing, is going to transfer because he doesn't like losing?

So how much are you willing to wager?

Deleted member 2897

I would not be shocked to see Sims, jump ship. He didn't look like one that would stay in a losing program. I will bet, if he gets a better offer, he is gone.
Jeff Sims? The starting QB? The one who is responsible for the majority of our turnovers this season and thus a significant factor in our losing, is going to transfer because he doesn't like losing?

So much drugs and alcohol in this world.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

I mean, while the possibility that Sims transfers is ridiculously small, it wouldn't be the first time in recent GT history that a starting QB transferred at the end of the season. But yeah, Sims ain't going anywhere this year.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I made a comment in the last couple of days that is an applicable response to this post. I'm not sure what thread I posted it in, but, my God!, why do our fans think this way?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I made a comment in the last couple of days that is an applicable response to this post. I'm not sure what thread I posted it in, but, my God!, why do our fans think this way?

There are some, not many, fans who actively are wishing for things like Sims or Gibbs to transfer so it will hurt Collins and justify their hatred for him. I'm not joking. We've had fans in game chat literally say Gibbs should transfer.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
There are some, not many, fans who actively are wishing for things like Sims or Gibbs to transfer so it will hurt Collins and justify their hatred for him. I'm not joking. We've had fans in game chat literally say Gibbs should transfer.
You and @forensicbuzz use that term fan more liberally than I do. I wouldn’t call them that.

They might be fans of Paul or the TO. Not GT.

I know we talk about our small number of fans, but in some cases I think some addition by subtraction would be better for us in the long run.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Sounds like you really live in a dream world. No Tech fan wants that.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
I've read those emotional messages as well on the chat. Its a fun place during the game.
Maybe so. I stopped going to the game day chat due to all of the dumb emotional comments. But I bet people who said things like that during the game day chat would not agree with their comments when their emotions are back to normal.

Deleted member 2897

I've never seen so many people 'discuss things with their family and friends', and then post a public re-commitment that they're staying at a school. That is such a 2020 thing.