Who helped himself most in summer camp- besides Howard?

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
He played QB and DB in High School.

Word. I though he was converted over to defense when he got here because I knew he was an elite QB in high school. Either way, if he can learn to wrap up and refine the mental part of the game he has the physical ability to be a draft pick.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Word. I though he was converted over to defense when he got here because I knew he was an elite QB in high school. Either way, if he can learn to wrap up and refine the mental part of the game he has the physical ability to be a draft pick.
Yea he does, CPJ said he has the potential to be the best safety ever at GT. I also think Griffin will get drafted if he maintains or gets better from last year. I would like to see him with a little added weight though (Griffin) he'll need it at the next level imo.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Haven't heard a lot about Devine. Haven't heard anything negative. I think an in-shape SD would allow us to have the nastiest 3-man rotation at G in the country.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

He lost a bit of range last year. Plays he got his freshmen season he seemed like he was a step or two late on. He may have gotten too heavy. I think he talked about getting stronger this year but dropping weight and becoming leaner. (I think a LOT of the players talked about the same thing) Hopefully it translates to the field.

Griffin is a baller. He's slight of build, but man he really showed well last season.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer

Gray played safety and QB in HS. In the playoff championship game he played both ways the whole game (which they lost) and was totally gassed in the 4th quarter. Until then he had played a great game and carried his team on his back.