Who cares anymore?

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
I haven't watched a full game since 2019. I knew Collins was not a good head coach. I will not watch a game until he's fired or he leaves. That's just me. I'm not telling people what to do. I just refuse to watch this team being led by an inept head coach.

Animal02

Banned
It's always darkest before the dawn.

I recall Bryan Harsin talking about the Auburn loss to Georgia. Asked about it, he said he had no idea that a team could be that strong and physical on the line. And ... that Auburn was no where near big enough to compete against a team like that. Off season is going to be gaining 30 lbs. And that is Auburn! Which is committed to at least trying to field a competitive team.

We have good SA's and they need to developed into real athletes. TStan said that was the plan ... recruit 2s and 3s and develop them into 5s.

My biggest concern is that number of fans NOT attending live games. I fear that even IF Geoff turns it around, we will peak at 35,000 fans per game now. Behavior is being modified and it's a ***** to change it.
Yep....after suffering through '78-'82 at mine time at Tech, it took years for me to have any interest in Tech football

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I haven't watched a full game since 2019. I knew Collins was not a good head coach. I will not watch a game until he's fired or he leaves. That's just me. I'm not telling people what to do. I just refuse to watch this team being led by an inept head coach.
Unfortunately, that's me as well.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
TStan said that was the plan ... recruit 2s and 3s and develop them into 5s
Then perhaps there is a disconnect between the HC’s vision and the AD’s vision…

All I hear from Collins is how we are recruiting talent far and above what we had before and everyone is elite.

Hell, CPJ’s tenure resembled that comment more than this one does.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer

All I hear from Collins is how we are recruiting talent far and above what we had before and everyone is elite.

There IS a disconnect between what TStan says and what Geoff says. TStan said straight up, "We cannot compete with the factories. We don't the resources to recruit 5 stars. So we are going to do it the GT Way. We're going to find 2stars and 3stars and develop them into 5stars through strength, nutrition, and science. Things we can compete on ..." That's why he wanted a new Edge with all the state of the art toys.

I have no doubt Geoff is engaging in sales puffery, and we should be happy to land one or two ... but we aren't going to land 20.

Animal02

Banned

And all we heard was how CPJ could not recruit.