White Outerwear

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Completely off the subject, but guess who invented BOGO?

It was Josiah Wedgewood. Who also invented:

Mail order catalogs, celebrity endorsements, distinct lines of products, foreign sales teams, showrooms, and products themed on political and social issues.

Btw, he did all that in the space of a couple of years. Sorta in his spare time.

And, btw, I'm going to buy the cheapest white hoodie I can find.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Agree. Stadium seats suck.

Only work when stadium was originally designed for them, and then it often takes away too much leg room.

Hell, in my section we hardly ever sit down anyway.
Anyone here been to UNCs retro-fitted statium to confirm this. I'm happy with benches but wouldn't mind individual seats if they weren't to camped (legroom) and it could help us revenue-wise.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Agree. Stadium seats suck.

Only work when stadium was originally designed for them, and then it often takes away too much leg room.

Hell, in my section we hardly ever sit down anyway.

Where do you sit/stand? It seems that most of the folks in my section (102) want to sit down for 95% of the game so I feel like a jerk when I stand up and cheer/boo. When my adrenaline starts pumping I’ve got to get up.

If I buy season tickets again next year, I want to move where there’s some rowdy folks. I think the folks in my section are afraid they’ll break a hip if they get too involved in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Where do you sit/stand? It seems that most of the folks in my section (102) want to sit down for 95% of the game so I feel like a jerk when I stand up and cheer/boo. When my adrenaline starts pumping I’ve got to get up.

If I buy season tickets again next year, I want to move where there’s some rowdy folks. I think the folks in my section are afraid they’ll break a hip if they get too involved in the game.

Upper North End Zone!

TaxJacket

Jolly Good Fellow

Come to 123, we stand the whole game usually

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
They had a white adidas 1/4 zip available when the adidas stuff first rolled out, but they became unavailable very quickly and I dont think they have them anymore. I was hoping once they got caught up with the initial demand they’d have more, but no such luck. It seems like if they sold out so quickly they’d make more.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Slide over to your right and join us at the top of 101...we will squeeze u in and no one will give you a dirty look for standing.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Slide over to your right and join us at the top of 101...we will squeeze u in and no one will give you a dirty look for standing.

I’m gonna scream out Whiskey Clear on Saturday. I actually think we sit pretty close to one another. What do you think about the folks in 102? They seem to sit a lot to me.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I’m gonna scream out Whiskey Clear on Saturday. I actually think we sit pretty close to one another. What do you think about the folks in 102? They seem to sit a lot to me.

Agree with your assessment. I’ll try to keep an ear out :D. And @boger2337 sits right behind me.

I’m pretty pumped for Saturday and plan to raise some hell and hopefully irritate thugU fans.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

102 is made up of mostly people who sit. There is a girl in about row 19-23 on the 101 side that stands up with her family. She dances to all the music as well! Other than that, everyone else seems to be older and more there to just take in the sights.

102 is made up of mostly people who sit. There is a girl in about row 19-23 on the 101 side that stands up with her family. She dances to all the music as well! Other than that, everyone else seems to be older and more there to just take in the sights.
I hope you don't assume that all older fans act like that. I'm 74 and I sure don't.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

"Break a hip" That is hilarious. The image of hundreds of people standing in unison and then screaming - "MY HIP"