White Outerwear

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Supposed to be pretty cold for the white-out Saturday. I don't own any white jackets or sweatshirts. I don't want to disrupt the white-out in a navy fleece. Not enough time to order a branded one from Fanatics or Tech and have it arrive for sure.

So, just wanted a cheap white hoodie or sweatshirt. Couldn't find any in my local stores. Had to find something with 2 day shipping that didn't break the bank.

Had a hard time finding, so wanted to share in case anybody else is in the same boat this was what I found:

Amazon
Hanes Zip Hoodie (Some Sizes on Prime 2-day) Cheap
Adidas Windbreaker - Large and X Large
Dickies Fleece Hoodie

Walmart
Hanes Zip Hoodie Dirt Cheap Pick up at your local Walmart in 2 Days

Anybody else have good ideas? Any white gear in stock at the bookstore? Seen any stores that have white Tech gear? Let's turn BDS White on Saturday!

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm wearing a gold sweatshirt with white Kelly Campbell jersey on top. I have a matching Godsey jersey somewhere but can't seem to find it.

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If the school really wants this to work well, they should provide cheap t-shirts for all of the attendees. AND, tell the gold seat people that if they are not in their seat by kickoff, homeless people will be brought in and given their seats and white shirts. :)

Or just cheap white ponchos. I thought about just cutting arm holes in a white garbage bag...

FWIW, I ordered the dirt cheap Walmart hoodies for me and my seatmates.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
If the school really wants this to work well, they should provide cheap t-shirts for all of the attendees. AND, tell the gold seat people that if they are not in their seat by kickoff, homeless people will be brought in and given their seats and white shirts. :)

I love this idea. They really need to rid the stadium of the gold seats or make the whole stadium with seats. Those seats are always 30-40% empty.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
We should serve beer ONLY in the seats. No beer inside. This would change things. Personally I think empty gold seats look better than empty bleachers but occupied seats look best.

I believe there should be a section where beer can be sold. Have a beer garden kind of thing. Different vendors.

Just amazes me they keep these seats when it is an eye sore to the program that their best seats are usually not in use. It's a weird area. They are far too expensive for the type of production we get on the field.

I wish we could raise 80million to add stadium seats in. I believe it will help fill out the stadium as well. Make them nice. Paint them gold and white alternating sections.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I believe there should be a section where beer can be sold. Have a beer garden kind of thing. Different vendors.

Just amazes me they keep these seats when it is an eye sore to the program that their best seats are usually not in use. It's a weird area. They are far too expensive for the type of production we get on the field.

I wish we could raise 80million to add stadium seats in. I believe it will help fill out the stadium as well. Make them nice. Paint them gold and white alternating sections.

I’m opposed to stadium seats. Don’t mess with my seat :)

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
Right now the GT Bookstore has Buy One Get One 50% Off on Champion gear. Not sure what white hoodies they have in stock though

panther42

Jolly Good Fellow
I love this idea. They really need to rid the stadium of the gold seats or make the whole stadium with seats. Those seats are always 30-40% empty.
I got those seats once from a scalper, and they have beer inside, but you can only drink it inside. So I think that is what causes those seats to go empty. I agree with you though. I looks weird that the "best" seats in the house are empty for 4 outta 6 games a year.