White GT buckets at Home Depot

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Home Depot in midtown is two miles east of campus. Opens at 6am on Saturday's get there early and grab a couple for your tailgate. Shows 119 in stock now.

650 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308

Save some for the south Ga folks. Gonna swing by after the game, 3 hour ride to ATL after working past midnight the night before means leaving about 8ish lol.

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
Okay, I'm sorry if this offends anybody but I just don't believe I'm seeing all of you go crazy over some plastic buckets! Where is the GT ingenuity that we are supposed to be so famous for?
JUST BUY SOME WHITE BUCKETS & PUT A GT STICKER ON THEM!
Hahaha! True. I just get excited when I see GT stuff being sold. And they are only $8 - cheaper to buy it than DIY! ;)

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Okay, I'm sorry if this offends anybody but I just don't believe I'm seeing all of you go crazy over some plastic buckets! Where is the GT ingenuity that we are supposed to be so famous for?

Aren't we the same crowd the complains when we can't find and GT stuff sold on the streets? Why wouldn't we get excited to spend $8 so that retailers will see the demand for GT stuff?

uga has their logo on EVERYTHING, and we are some how jealous that they make money off of it. Since we (the GTAA) needs money, go out and buy them up!!

We've spent too long looking down and laughing for our loft perch. It's time to step up and an $8 bucket isn't going to hurt anybody.

I don't need them (have plenty of blue (sorry @Supersizethatorder-mutt) Lowes buckets) but I am going to get some this weekend.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Aren't we the same crowd the complains when we can't find and GT stuff sold on the streets? Why wouldn't we get excited to spend $8 so that retailers will see the demand for GT stuff?

uga has their logo on EVERYTHING, and we are some how jealous that they make money off of it. Since we (the GTAA) needs money, go out and buy them up!!

We've spent too long looking down and laughing for our loft perch. It's time to step up and an $8 bucket isn't going to hurt anybody.

I don't need them (have plenty of blue (sorry @Supersizethatorder-mutt) Lowes buckets) but I am going to get some this weekend.

Yeah, exactly. Yes, this is “just” a bucket, but as you said, how often do we get the GT (and in what appears to be a decent shade of gold!) on anything outside of the usual? This is kinda cool, in my opinion. I’m grabbing a few just to have. A bucket is always handy, and even better with a GT on it!

Animal02

Banned
Yeah, exactly. Yes, this is “just” a bucket, but as you said, how often do we get the GT (and in what appears to be a decent shade of gold!) on anything outside of the usual? This is kinda cool, in my opinion. I’m grabbing a few just to have. A bucket is always handy, and even better with a GT on it!
And, if HD sells out of them quick....it might show to other manufacturers there is a market for other Tech branded stuff.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer

Bingo - demonstrate that Tech fans will purchase properly branded items. It’s the least we can do.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
My bro in law works at HD in Kennesaw and told me the GT buckets are inside the perimeter on the 75 side of town. UGA buckets are in Gwinnett and Kennesaw State are up 75 out of the perimeter. You just have to check a particular store to see what they have.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Believe it! It’s called juice! some plastic buckets..... sheesh. The GT ingenuity is found in all the uses we have for these buckets. Finally we have a thread that everyone seems to agree on except a Mod.... what’s happening here? :D

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Only store on this map showing no availability is Jonesboro (just north of Forest Park on south side of ATL)

upload_2019-9-12_13-58-19.png

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Just got back home after purchasing 3 GT buckets from the Tilly Mill Home Depot in Doraville. Need to tell y’all my experience there:

When I arrived there with my wife, we went straight to the Paint Department and looked for the GT buckets. None were on display anywhere. We asked the lady behind the Paint Department, and she replied “We don’t have them.”

I insisted they did, and showed her the Tilly Mill Home Depot website page that stated this particular store had 119 of them in stock. She looked at it and said, “Well, I know my Paint Department and I don’t know anything about them,” and suggested that I go back up front to the Customer Service counter for help.

The Customer Service lady did not know anything about any GT buckets either, but she called the store manager. Store Manager looked it up on his handheld Home Depot device and said yes, they had them ... two pallets of them, stacked way up on the top shelf in storage in the Paint Department. He sent a forklift guy who got the pallet down for me, and my wife and I finally walked out with 3 buckets.

I thanked the Store Manager, and asked him to please put their GT buckets out on the floor and display them for other customers to see and purchase. He said he sure would, and thanked me for bringing the GT buckets to his attention.

Hope this helps!

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Just got back home after purchasing 3 GT buckets from the Tilly Mill Home Depot in Doraville. Need to tell y’all my experience there:

When I arrived there with my wife, we went straight to the Paint Department and looked for the GT buckets. None were on display anywhere. We asked the lady behind the Paint Department, and she replied “We don’t have them.”

I insisted they did, and showed her the Tilly Mill Home Depot website page that stated this particular store had 119 of them in stock. She looked at it and said, “Well, I know my Paint Department and I don’t know anything about them,” and suggested that I go back up front to the Customer Service counter for help.

The Customer Service lady did not know anything about any GT buckets either, but she called the store manager. Store Manager looked it up on his handheld Home Depot device and said yes, they had them ... two pallets of them, stacked way up on the top shelf in storage in the Paint Department. He sent a forklift guy who got the pallet down for me, and my wife and I finally walked out with 3 buckets.

I thanked the Store Manager, and asked him to please put their GT buckets out on the floor and display them for other customers to see and purchase. He said he sure would, and thanked me for bringing the GT buckets to his attention.

Hope this helps!
Nobody said it would be easy :rolleyes: