White GT buckets at Home Depot

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
My wife, GTRamblerLady, sent me this picture. Said the picture was taken at an “Atlanta Home Depot,” and was posted by a GT fan on Facebook.

She does not know which Home Depot in Atlanta this picture was taken, nor any other information about the buckets.

Does anyone here on this board know anything about these buckets?

upload_2019-9-11_21-36-6.jpeg

MikeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
My wife, GTRamblerLady, sent me this picture. Said the picture was taken at an “Atlanta Home Depot,” and was posted by a GT fan on Facebook.

She does not know which Home Depot in Atlanta this picture was taken, nor any other information about the buckets.

View attachment 6659

The picture is a little different (I like your picture better)
https://www.homedepot.com/p/WinCraft-5-gal-Georgia-Tech-College-Bucket-2633715/206542405

Dustman

Helluva Engineer

View attachment 6659
I don’t know but I know that I need one.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
They are in many in area. Just go buy em. Going to pick up a few tomorrow. The hd west cobb store off whitlock ave supposedly has a bunch. Or dallas hwy at that point i guess

FLTech

Georgia Tech Fan

View attachment 6659

Perfect for a deep sea fishing bucket!!

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow

Good things about living in Rhode Island:
- amazing access to historical sites
- amazing Italian food
- you don’t have to turn your A/C on until July

Bad things about Rhode Island
- night comes very early in the fall/winter/early spring
- very hard to get to Atlanta
- pollen season runs from April through September instead of two small peak seasons in the spring and fall
- I miss out on these cool deals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Good things about living in Rhode Island:
- amazing access to historical sites
- amazing Italian food
- you don’t have to turn your A/C on until July

Bad things about Rhode Island
- night comes very early in the fall/winter/early spring
- very hard to get to Atlanta
- pollen season runs from April through September instead of two small peak seasons in the spring and fall
- I miss out on these cool deals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You forgot under bad
.....and your in rhode island. My family is from the neck on narragansett bay. Or i should say extended family

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Just picked up 5 at the Dunwoody store this morning. They were wrapped up and on the top shelf and they got them down for me. They have 115 left as of when I left the store. They have UGA ones coming and they're basically sold out of Clemson ones in SC right now. Great idea presumably to go along with the College Gameday sponsorship.

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow

View attachment 6659
For those close by, the West Cobb store just got them in last night. They have them.