Which state produces the most draft picks, 2017?

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
One thing for sure....operating expenses matter. Just heard today that Bama pays their LINEBACKERS coach $950K per year. That's not a D Coordinator, that's the LB Coach. How much does GT pay theirs?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
One thing for sure....operating expenses matter. Just heard today that Bama pays their LINEBACKERS coach $950K per year. That's not a D Coordinator, that's the LB Coach. How much does GT pay theirs?
I didn't know staff salaries were included in op expenses. If so, you're right, it matters very much.

Philhutch80

Jolly Good Fellow
Clemson has recruiting plus coaching. Venables coming over completely changed their entire program.

Plus the very positive and open energy that Dabo always brings. When he came in that was my first thought is Clemson will win an NC at some point.
I get a very misleading and dastardly almost snake oil salesman like feeling bout Kirby so I feel the pipe dreams will continue for the dwags.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Our DC handles the LB in spare time.