Where is the Post game Coach's press conference ?

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Here’s a transcript:

Elite…..it’s on me…..lots to clean up…..it’s on me…..scattered smothered covered and diced with a black coffee…punt block was a schematic issue, it’s on me….I love those guys…..anyone looking for a fantastic used car that is high energy and full of passion?? I’ve got a 1975 Pinto for a great price.….geez these pants are tight….anyone seen my socks????….back to work…..😐

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
"... not going to throw a player under the bus...
... Jeff had some good moments, but...
... Progression not gone as we wanted to..."

No doubt he love the players and GT, but results do matter

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
"... not going to throw a player under the bus...
... Jeff had some good moments, but...
... Progression not gone as we wanted to..."

No doubt he love the players and GT, but results do matter

Was waiting for him to say “this was the greatest transition in college football history” when asked about sitting in that same room 3 plus years ago and his vision for the program but I guess he’s been told not to say that. 😐

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Kind of sad, looked like a dead man walking. But he’ll have, what, $22 million we’ve paid him to ease his pain while drinking fruity drinks on the beach? Sad when anyone loses their job, but has to be done. Said multiple times that he loves this institution. Just wasn’t ready for this job.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
He would have tears running down his face during that final answer of his press conference if he really loved the Institute. It's all empty platitudes from a used car salesman who gambled his one-and-only shot at P5 HC on a circumstantially incredibly challenging role and came up short.

Kind of sucks for him because he probably could have landed a better gig than Georgia Tech off the triple option with one more good season at Temple. Jamey Chadwell is going to get a very nice promotion this offseason. I'd say Nebraska but Nebraska probably avoids stud G5 coach for this next hire after Frost.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I’m going to begin by saying that I honestly don’t think “throwing a kid under the bus” is bad as long as you don’t say names and just say “we had the coverage we wanted but the player couldn’t make a play” or whatever.

So when Collins answers a question by multiple times only saying “I won’t throw a player under the bus”, he is just throwing the player under the bus 😂