Where is the Post game Coach's press conference ?

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Buh Buh CG3. It’s time for you to go. Sorry for all of those that have been carrying his water but I don’t think he has anyone left to defend him
I've defended him and agree it's time for a change. I don't think you and your ilk should be gloating and a-holes towards him though. A change is happening whether it's tomorrow or the end of November.

GTBlaze

Banned
"... not going to throw a player under the bus...
... Jeff had some good moments, but...
... Progression not gone as we wanted to..."

No doubt he love the players and GT, but results do matter
Not going to throw any players under the bus.. I’ll just let the media do that for me by letting them talk to the press conference after that beat down

What coach in college football would allow for players to speak to the media in a media conference setting after a beat down like that? That has to be a terrible experience for those players to have to do that

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
I’m going to begin by saying that I honestly don’t think “throwing a kid under the bus” is bad as long as you don’t say names and just say “we had the coverage we wanted but the player couldn’t make a play” or whatever.

So when Collins answers a question by multiple times only saying “I won’t throw a player under the bus”, he is just throwing the player under the bus 😂

Honestly, he didn’t really answer hardly any question. 🤷🏽‍♂️