Where has this version of James Graham been all year?

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
They have won 4 games this year, and were still in contention to go bowling until last nights game.
Lol, a real power house! They have won 1 conference game and that was Syracuse, also a 1 conference win team.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
James reminds me a little of Reggie Ball, and I was/am a fan of Reggie. Good runner, tough as nails, and a gun for an arm. But James also can be wild and has difficulty finding open receivers and making routine throws which is mandatory to win big games. Hopefully James can improve on this with a better OL and better coaching than Reggie got.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

upwgdrb

Jolly Good Fellow
It was Graham’s best game. He actually made some of the intermediate throws. This has been my criticism of him.

I honestly just don’t see him as the QB of the future. I think Yates has a better overall skill set and Gleason has a big time arm.
We have had athletes as QB’s before under CPJ. If that is the criteria we should have stuck with TO and let him develop. I consider Graham an athlete playing QB. It’s time to move on from that strategy. Everything that I hear says he is a great athlete and good person. Definitely a keeper for our program.

Let be honest NC State is horrible this year. It’s a game we should have won and we did.
We will get a better picture next weekend against a superior opponent of exactly where Graham and our program stand.
I hope everyone that is a ticket holder comes to the game, I will have my six seats filled with Tech fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
It was Graham’s best game. He actually made some of the intermediate throws. This has been my criticism of him.

I honestly just don’t see him as the QB of the future. I think Yates has a better overall skill set and Gleason has a big time arm.
We have had athletes as QB’s before under CPJ. If that is the criteria we should have stuck with TO and let him develop. I consider Graham an athlete playing QB. It’s time to move on from that strategy. Everything that I hear says he is a great athlete and good person. Definitely a keeper for our program.

Let be honest NC State is horrible this year. It’s a game we should have won and we did.
We will get a better picture next weekend against a superior opponent of exactly where Graham and our program stand.
I hope everyone that is a ticket holder comes to the game, I will have my six seats filled with Tech fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TO does not have the arm Graham has, not even close. I love TO’s running abilities but he is a option QB only imo, we have got to find ways to get him the ball more

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
This game showed what Graham can do with some blocking. I imagine he'll be ready game one next year.

Hope Yates gives him a run for it.

LibertyTurns

Banned
This game showed what Graham can do with some blocking. I imagine he'll be ready game one next year.

Hope Yates gives him a run for it.
Graham’s at least a serviceable QB and can give CGC some time to get someone in here. HC tenures are made or broken by who they have under center. If I was CGC that would be my top priority. He needs to find a great QB for his scheme.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Not sure but it apparently involves a top notch passer like Joe Montana or Roger Stauback.

Those guys you mentioned are great no doubt but look who they played for. Super Bowl teams. It all starts up front. I think we have a serviceable QB when we get the big uglies. Otherwise it doesn't matter who takes the snaps.

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
I have no doubt CGC is recruiting elite QBs at a high level. Humor intended.

Seriously, I am sure QBs are being recruited. I just want him to get a place kicker.

Yep, we are going to be a force to be reckoned if we will just be patient for a decade or so...

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer

Competition is king. Whoever takes the job takes the job.

Young guys develop. A kid who isnt ready out of camp may come in midseason and light it up. Then everyone will say Patenaude should be fired for not starting the kid all along.

Really a no win situation for the OC. If he sticks with a guy people will complain the other QBs dont get a chance. If he plays multiple QBs fans will be pissed he didnt stick with one guy.

All the while we work feverishly to get our OL up to snuff. Transfers will help but combined OL starts is THE metric. OL who have played together communicate better/have better chemistry. They are the foundation upon which QB play is based.

Grahm will throw better intermediate routes when he improves his footwork. To improve footwork you need to have faith that you have time to set your feet. To have faith you need more consistent pass pro.

Mahomes went from goat to mvp when SF's rush faded in Qtr 4. Just sayin'.