Where has this version of James Graham been all year?

bos

Helluva Engineer
He had a good game, but if the defender held on to that INT we'll be talking about something different right now. NC defense is that bad though. They do not have a defensive takeaway from an ACC opponent this year, but Graham fumbled the ball twice to them. There is still no short passing game. It's all deep ball or run. Good teams are able to shut that down.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Graham will provide great competition for Yates and Gleason. I believe he can run better than both of the other 2, which will be valuable with the projected OLine next season. He also throws a really good deep ball, which is strange since he doesn’t complete a high percentage of short to mid range passes. Gleason will probably be the best thrower overall, with Graham being the best runner, and Yates somewhere in between. I really hope CGC and Pnut find the guy they want to go with for the next 3-4 years this spring. All 3 guys have their strengths, and it will be up to the staff to figure out which one will be the best fit going forward.

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
Graham is a redshirt freshman and it’s his first year in a new offense.
He needs to work on his mechanics and get consistent but he has all the tools. His arm is elite. He just has to stay on top of his fundamentals. Definitely can build the offense around him.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Watching the receivers run their route - we have a ways to go.
Qb had trouble reading when under route would come open .

Improvement in route running and passing against a quality defense is job 1

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Made good plays and bad. The most aggressive he Has run all year which was nice to see. Made great throws and missed a few easy ones. 2 really sloppy fumbles. Will be interesting how it shakes out next year with JG, Tuck and a potential transfer in the mix.

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
Graham has enough good qualities and abilities to make me believe that the future is bright.

I mean - good lord people, he’s freshman playing behind a terrible OLine, a center who doesn’t even snap the ball accurately, and a bozo OC who waited until now to consistently run zone-read option plays with TO personnel.

Today He missed 2 throws and had that stupid fumble. But he’s got a great arm, can thread the needle, and is a very good runner.

He’s way too hot and cold
I agree, and if he can't get up and be prepared for a game, as he said himself he was not last week, as well as for one earlier game, then he is, at least at this point, undependable. I am not trying to be mean here, but perhaps that is also evident in his academic struggles last year; he is just not consistent in his attitude towards things. That being said, he had a VERY VERY GOOD GAME tonight.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
When's he's good he's good. The biggest issue I see , and it's more with his development is that he's still slow at getting plays going at times and if our blocking is bad / or there's too much pressure and throws poorly
If he's our qb next year I think he will improve a lot.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk