Votes: 57 42.5%
  • 8 Wins

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 9 wins

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
With 4 games in front of us how do you see the szn playing out with all the injury question and issues we need to fix
If we lose to Virginia Tech I can see the wheels falling off the rest of the season but I can also see us losing to VPI and beating NC State. I have not paid close attention to either of them but I have a vague impression that VPI has done better this year than some people thought they would do and NC State has been disappointing. As for Miami and UGA, forget about it.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
If we lose to Virginia Tech I can see the wheels falling off the rest of the season but I can also see us losing to VPI and beating NC State. I have not paid close attention to either of them but I have a vague impression that VPI has done better this year than some people thought they would do and NC State has been disappointing. As for Miami and UGA, forget about it.
Upon further review, Hokies are 4-3 with the three losses being by a total of 10 points Ouch! They lost to Vanderbilt and Rutgers but gave Miami all they wanted losing by only 4 points. Early line has them a 8 point or so favorite against Tech this week. NC State's situation appears a bit more muddled. They are 4-4 with two really bad losses to Tennessee and Clemson. Together, the Vols and Tigers ripped State for 110 points. However, on the bright side, NC State came from behind against California for a win Saturday to even their record. Our best chance for a win is probably against the Pack. I can see us beating Virginia Tech but we have to play a whole lot better than we did Saturday.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Getting to 6 wins and a bowl is what I expect. Most probable win over NC State of course. And that will show growth and improvement over last year. We are on an upward trajectory.

Just enjoy the rest of the season. I haven't come to the site till this morning after the ND loss. IIWII. Flush it and enjoy the great fall weather.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
King is still day to day and Pyron looked hurt to me Saturday. If that is true, it rests on Philo this Saturday. He can wing it, but only if he has time. Same as King and Pyron. How well does he run? Never seen him do that.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Fact is we are just not a great team yet. Key is making progress. He was sent here to stabilize a bleeding program. I think he will get the boys up for a win VS NC state. That will get us to a bowl game again. Its a bit optimistic for me but Key has shown we can beat better teams occasionally.

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
Virginia Tech is an enigma. They should be favored Saturday but for both teams it depends who shows up. 35% chance
We'll be the underdog against Miami, but they've shown enough weaknesses and carelessness with the ball to be vulnerable. However, you'll need to score 40+ points against them to feel confident. 20% chance
NC State is the best chance of winning, should be the only game we're favored in. 65% chance.
I felt much better about the u(sic)ga game before their beatdown of Texas. Our offense in its current state will do nothing against their defense. 1% chance

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Six is probably most likely, with a win over N C State…but somehow I just have a feeling that IF WE ARE HEALTHY that we’ll surprise Miami. So, I picked 7. I am a pessimist about this next game….