What's your game day traditions?

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Starting from when you wake up till ya pass out haha.

The night before I pack the car with non perishables, then I sleep in my comfy GT pajamas and wake up to the fight song as my alarm. Then I proceed to get a few things together for tailgating. Take a shower, and decide on my GT apparel for the day.

We grab the car flags, put them on the car and away we go to cook breakfast in the lot between 3rd and 4th on west peachtree!

Just love to hear peoples rituals for game day

Starting from when you wake up till ya pass out haha.

The night before I pack the car with non perishables, then I sleep in my comfy GT pajamas and wake up to the fight song as my alarm. Then I proceed to get a few things together for tailgating. Take a shower, and decide on my GT apparel for the day.

We grab the car flags, put them on the car and away we go to cook breakfast in the lot between 3rd and 4th on west peachtree!

Just love to hear peoples rituals for game day
Are you in the EL lot between Spring and W P'tree or in one of the other lots along W P'Tree. I am in the EL lot, right against the W'Ptree sidewalk.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Are you in the EL lot between Spring and W P'tree or in one of the other lots along W P'Tree. I am in the EL lot, right against the W'Ptree sidewalk.

This might help. Not exactly sure. But we switch between the SunTrust lot and the west peachtree parking. Depending on price haha

Screenshot_20180830-230514_Maps.jpg

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Drinking a lot of crown royal and excessive gambling on point spreads and eating a lot of pizza too!

Nice! Same here. Night before I review what games I'm gonna take. Tonight I went big on Minnesota and the UCF Over. Luckily ucf went over lol

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
MARTA to North Ave. Lunch at varsity. Chili chese steak and FO with peach pie and onion rings. Walk through tunnel to my old frat house to see if any of my bud's are there. Walk to the game. Always enjoy walking by my freshman dorm (Glenn).

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Tomorrow I will wake up around 8am, shower, put on a GT polo, and sit down to work on my MBA 600 classwork until 10am ish. I'll then load my bedroom TV in the truck and haul it to a friends house so we can have 4TVs going (1 will be on Tech because I am the only Tech fan) we'll spend all day watching football, drinking, and gambling. I think we're having burgers and wings this year. We get together every week 1 and watch all the big games, but from 11:30 to 2:30 I'll be glued to my TV watching our Jackets.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Load up the car in the morning with ice, food etc and head to our hunting land. Grilling will begin at 1130 and everyone (5 families) will eat and while watching the game (my tv, my team). Once we are up by 48, (Near halftime) I will swap to a camo hat and sit in the dove field. I will hopefully shoot my limit in doves while listening to the game with my earbuds. I can’t wait!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Last few years I have lived in Texas so miss going to games.

Always have a couple of iced down cans of Pinner and a good bourbon around. For early games I get a workout in before the game, and then cook up a big breakfast for the wife and me. Normally smoke something for late lunch or make bison nachos.

Nothing red is allowed on gamedays.

That is all.

Oh I also do the budweiser dance without fail.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Game day is a quality day with my daughter starting about 9:15. We run the I-75S gamble (40 minutes to 2 hours...depending) in our gold attire. Arrive at the parking garage and hit the Varsity for an early lunch hopefully between 10:45 and 11:00. Get to the gate by 11:40ish to watch the warmups. It is a good time to check out the walk-ons and back-ups and to look for any unpredicted walking wounded. WE are in the upper North stands so there is very little crowd until game time and the rest room and concession stand is close by. We have a good thing going for game day.