What's up with Jumpman?

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
If you question Jump's valuable contribution, just go back and read the info about Ron. he was on it early and his info played out to be 100% accurate. There were many rumors floating and he proved to be extremely reliable source of info and insight. Until he is proven wrong, I'm buying what he's selling far more than the posts based on a random rumor or Reddit post

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Jump; I look for your post and replies every single day!!! Please keep on keeping on!!!!

Totally agree. And ignore the haters. Also, realize some of the comments are merely jokes that are intended as sarcasm. Nobody here really believes you are DLab.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
What if DRad is Ron
giphy.gif

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
speaking of ron.......

we should have required the phew sit in a dunking booth before during and after the game to help pay his salary since he was in atlanta scouting.

what does this have to do with ron? when i think of a person i detest ... ron AND phew both come to mind. heh

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
speaking of ron.......

we should have required the phew sit in a dunking booth before during and after the game to help pay his salary since he was in atlanta scouting.

what does this have to do with ron? when i think of a person i detest ... ron AND phew both come to mind. heh

And not @kg01? He'll be offended.