What's up with Jumpman?

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
He was valuable and gave great insight...that being said he always got pissed whenever someone disagreed with him.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
He was valuable and gave great insight...that being said he always got pissed whenever someone disagreed with him.
I’m wondering how you knew that I was pissed, was it my use of capital letters at the start of a sentence? Or was it my facial expression or body language? Wait, you can’t see my facial expression or my body language. So, you just made that up, carry on.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
LaBarrie is never coming back guys, it's time to move on.
This is one of the reasons right here why I just read and don’t post. Let’s get real, college coaches really don’t care about what is said on message boards. I’m definitely not DLaB and if was what makes you think that I would be here sharing info with you? I’ll continue to message a select few that have been cordial and appreciative during the time I’ve actively posted here.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
This is one of the reasons right here why I just read and don’t post. Let’s get real, college coaches really don’t care about what is said on message boards. I’m definitely not DLaB and if was what makes you think that I would be here sharing info with you? I’ll continue to message a select few that have been cordial and appreciative during the time I’ve actively posted here.

Hey man calm down, it was a joke. I didn't expect anyone to take it seriously, just like we joke about there being 10 different Ron accounts. I always appreciated your info for what it's worth.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
latest.gif

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Can you message me?

Deleted member 2897

Jumpman, you still think the LaBarrie situation is minor or is it worse than you thought/expected?

From the rumors I’ve heard, it was a very major minor thing. So I think you address that thumb tack by driving over it with a street pacer.

Meanwhile, we just beat ANOTHER ranked team. Level Up!

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m wondering how you knew that I was pissed, was it my use of capital letters at the start of a sentence? Or was it my facial expression or body language? Wait, you can’t see my facial expression or my body language. So, you just made that up, carry on.
Lol chill, it wasnt me. Its gonna be okay. But bc you would reply to them saying some sh!t and than threaten to leave board. So i kind of connected the dots

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Lol chill, it wasnt me. Its gonna be okay. But bc you would reply to them saying some sh!t and than threaten to leave board. So i kind of connected the dots
Let me ask this in the friendliest of manners. Can you show me some examples to support your claim? Thanks.