What was your favorite uniform this year?

Favorite Uni?

• G-W-G... 3x - Clemson & Miami (gold numbers), VT (blue numbers)

Votes: 48 29.3%
  • W-W-W... USF

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • W-G-W... The Citadel

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • G-W-W w/ gold numbers... Temple

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • G-W-W w/ blue numbers... Duke

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • W-W-G... Virginia

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • G-G-W... Georgia

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • G-Grey-Grey... North Carolina

Votes: 32 19.5%
  • G-B-G... Pittsburgh

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • W-B-B... NC State

Votes: 9 5.5%

• Total voters

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Sorry, the uploaded file of the photo I took of my GT Larry Good jersey in Old Gold is too large to transmit.

It is gorgeous. Oh well, again I apologize for it being too large a file to post it here.

It is a deep old gold with white numbers outlined in black, on both shoulders as well as on the front and back. It also has GT logos on both sleeves, again in white with black borders. And the ends of the sleeves are two black stripes with a white stripe in between them.

I think it was worn by Coach Bud Carson’s 1968 team, if I’m not mistaken. Made by Russell Southern

If the logo is on the sleeve it was the jersey worn for one year ( Carson’s first) in 68.

I think Carson originated that logo on the sleeve look as I remember not being able to find anyone else do it.

Gone after one year. I think that may have been too much for the old farts as the G/G/W (no White hats till the next year) was enough of a culture shock in and of itself

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I ran a search back into the archives on this GT Swarm website, and found this photo which was posted by DeepSnap. It shows QB Larry Good in the same Old Gold no. 10 jersey that Mr. Buck Andel gave to me. Hope it works below:

View attachment 7394

If you can zoom into player no. 86 on Larry Good’s left, you can see the GT logos on the sleeves.

Gorgeous, and my all-time favorite jersey.

Very nice. Our Gold shirts look so much better with White numbers. Sadly, by the time they realized it would be better to go with White hats - they had gone to black numbers which gave it a really drab, vandy like look.

Thx for posting this.

Milwaukee

Banned
Blue stripe down the leg of the pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think those were on the pants vs Clemson as well. I can’t tell the difference.
EB19D290-E7F1-42F0-9D69-53EE2EEB7660.jpeg

185BE238-B3E7-473B-AE18-10674021844F.jpeg