What was your favorite uniform this year?

Favorite Uni?

• G-W-G... 3x - Clemson & Miami (gold numbers), VT (blue numbers)

Votes: 48 29.3%
  • W-W-W... USF

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • W-G-W... The Citadel

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • G-W-W w/ gold numbers... Temple

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • G-W-W w/ blue numbers... Duke

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • W-W-G... Virginia

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • G-G-W... Georgia

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • G-Grey-Grey... North Carolina

Votes: 32 19.5%
  • G-B-G... Pittsburgh

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • W-B-B... NC State

Votes: 9 5.5%

• Total voters

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
1) Clem/Miami - G/W/G (gold numbers)
2) Temple - G/W/W (gold numbers)
3) Virginia - W/W/G (gold numbers)
4) Citadel - W/G/W (this look would be better with white numbers outlined in Navy)
5) UGA - G/G/W

WIN - gold facemasks, new white helmet, gray special one-off uni

FAIL - Whiteout helmet. Blue pants. Blue jersey more than once a year - and should be G/B/W with white numbers.

Streamline and get rid of white jerseys with blue numbers.

FolkHall

Georgia Tech Fan
Wish we would put white numbers on the navy jerseys instead of the gold numbers, and wear them with the white pants and gold lid (a la ‘06 ACC game) or maybe even white lid. Our navy look is very bland with the gold numbers imo.

Edit: And the blue pants should be burned in a fire.
Navy.jpg

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Me
1. Temple: Gold white white
2. NC St: Gold blue blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
‘Ol DeepSnap will probably remember wearing this one. Quarterback Larry Good’s no.10 jersey, given personally to my the late GT Trainer Buck Andel:

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Sorry, the uploaded file of the photo I took of my GT Larry Good jersey in Old Gold is too large to transmit.

It is gorgeous. Oh well, again I apologize for it being too large a file to post it here.

It is a deep old gold with white numbers outlined in black, on both shoulders as well as on the front and back. It also has GT logos on both sleeves, again in white with black borders. And the ends of the sleeves are two black stripes with a white stripe in between them.

I think it was worn by Coach Bud Carson’s 1968 team, if I’m not mistaken. Made by Russell Southern

Last edited:

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
I ran a search back into the archives on this GT Swarm website, and found this photo which was posted by DeepSnap. It shows QB Larry Good in the same Old Gold no. 10 jersey that Mr. Buck Andel gave to me. Hope it works below:

upload_2019-12-5_20-12-21.jpeg

If you can zoom into player no. 86 on Larry Good’s left, you can see the GT logos on the sleeves.

Gorgeous, and my all-time favorite jersey.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I don’t care what we wear as long as we win. I have never been a part of a fan base that cares more about the looks of the uniforms then at least trying to make an owl game. It’s odd to me
Lol I don’t think there’s a fan of any team that cares more about the uniforms than winning. Except maybe Tech fans when they wear blue. I think some would rather them lose because they wore blue than win in it.