What Tech will look like on offense in 2017 …

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm not really ready to think about 17 much yet. But much will depend on QB and WR. We are set pretty much everywhere else. A center will be found. Probably Marshall.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
I'm not really ready to think about 17 much yet. But much will depend on QB and WR. We are set pretty much everywhere else. A center will be found. Probably Marshall.
Don't count Cooper out at center, that guy is a dude. I'm pretty optimistic about the future of our line, probably too optimistic.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
We have to prevent the competition from stealing Bulovas. FSU stole a committed kicker a while back. Attempts will be made. Bulovas has the potential to be even better than Butker IMO. And that's no slight on Butker....he is awesome and a huge assert for us.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
We have to prevent the competition from stealing Bulovas. FSU stole a committed kicker a while back. Attempts will be made. Bulovas has the potential to be even better than Butker IMO. And that's no slight on Butker....he is awesome and a huge assert for us.
I hope Pitt doesn't offer, we have awful luck against them when it comes to kickers.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I'll b e more concerned about 2017's team after the end of this season. Exception being the 2017 recruiting class that may have some effect on 2017 games.