What moment gave you confidence?

ramblineck

Jolly Good Fellow
I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop with the defense but they definitely looked much better than last year in all facets especially our front against a veteran vaunted OL. 3rd (and 4th) down seems to still be an issue

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Romello Height 3rd down facemask sack. Yes we gave up 15 yards, yes we extended their drive. We also found out we had a stud edge that was going to give DJ U and future QBs hell for the upcoming 11+ games. Nothing but love for Zach Gibson but he should be scared and have the ice packs ready tbh.

bigrabbit

Jolly Good Fellow
I gained confidence watching FSU going for it on their last drive. That told me FSU didn’t think they could stop us, their last chance to score.

We got the ball back with the perfect amount of time left to do one last killer drive to win. Terrific drive other than the one mishap play. I always loved the PJ death marches…nothing like steadily taking the ball down the field like that, killing the clock before the winning score. You know they can’t stop you, they know they can’t stop you…