What is your personal record in GT road games?

T-Bone Burdell

Jolly Good Fellow
5-5.

I counted bowl games and ACC championships, but didn't count the '17 and '23 "kickoff" games at the dome because I think those were technically home games?

Count those, and it's 5-7.

Sugar3ThousandPounds

Georgia Tech Fan
I want to put this to you in as polite a way as possible so that we can retain some sense of decorum and foster the seeds of a positive personal relationship going forward. So WTBS, how in the absolute **** did you have access to this goddaam ****ing data and choose yet again to sit in the stands you dumbass stupid ****ing moron sonofabitch???? Asking this (politely) for a friend btw?

ETA: i forgot the sarcasm emoji.
Do not fret, this was my only road game this year! Now if we open next year with an L against the Shedeur, Travis Hunter, and (probably) Coach Prime-less Buffalos in Boulder, then you know exactly where to lay the blame 🙋‍♂️

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Do not fret, this was my only road game this year! Now if we open next year with an L against the Shedeur, Travis Hunter, and (probably) Coach Prime-less Buffalos in Boulder, then you know exactly where to lay the blame 🙋‍♂️
It took guts for you to publicly admit your wrong doing. There was a lot of fretting and wasted time on this board over coaching decisions, player mistakes, refs, wrong uniforms, etc. But I am a firm believer in Occham's Razor. WTBS, how much can the board collectively pay you NOT to go to Boulder next year?? Have you ever heard of the old gambling adage about never betting against a streak????? :)