What is the North Carolina. Game uniform

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Not sure what you are talking about. I have always been down on Tech's marketing (or lack thereof).

Other than throwbacks to 1990 or the Black Watch, virtually all throwbacks would be G/W/G, and we already wear G/W/G to some extent. Dodd used that combo the vast majority of the time. So what exactly do you have in mind?
I’m sure there’s been some stylistic adjustments over time. Or we can do like some super duper old throwbacks to the sweater days like Iowa State did last year

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
WOW. Did they really do that? That would definitely be interesting to see.
Wow my time is way off I totally thought it was 1 or 2 years ago but it was actually 2013. Where did the time go? They did a 1920s throwback to honor Jack Trice their first African American player and the namesake of their stadium

We could do 1942 Clint Castleberry throwbacks or something

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The players and recruits LOVE the different uniform combinations. It's about today's marketing and the recruits we are connecting with. You would make a terrible recruiting coordinator. And, I got out in 76.
Waitaminute.... I thought we were easier to recruit than Alabama without the uni gimmicks???

Wow my time is way off I totally thought it was 1 or 2 years ago but it was actually 2013. Where did the time go? They did a 1920s throwback to honor Jack Trice their first African American player and the namesake of their stadium

We could do 1942 Clint Castleberry throwbacks or something

Well, they may have LOOKED like the original uniform, but they were obviously not actual sweaters.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Maybe this is why we're doing grey this week???

Georgia-Tech-Auburn-football-game-Thanksgiving-1921-700x537.jpg

Although I'm really not sure which team is us and which is Auburn. Waitaminute... that whiffed block looks awful familiar... we must be on O...