what if cpj had hired cgc as d co ordinator

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the better scenario might have been instead of retiring, CPJ just wanted to take a step down and became the OC and CGC became the HC. CGC would still be able to have control over branding, recruiting, defense, special teams etc while CPJ just toyed with the Offense. Would CGC’s branding be successful with the T.O.? It doesn’t matter because this scenario would never happen.

That would be interesting... It would never happen in reality but hey, even starting pitchers step down after years of wear and tear set in but some become fantastic closers, a la Smoltz. It might be a hit to the ego but there's still life left in the engine and a fine one at that.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I think the better scenario might have been instead of retiring, CPJ just wanted to take a step down and became the OC and CGC became the HC. CGC would still be able to have control over branding, recruiting, defense, special teams etc while CPJ just toyed with the Offense. Would CGC’s branding be successful with the T.O.? It doesn’t matter because this scenario would never happen.
In what addled state did that scenario occur?

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
But what if CGC hired CPJ as his OC?

coat.gif

What if CGC hired CPJ as his OC, and ask him to sling it around like the old Hawaii days...

/

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Who is CPJ... what did he do for GT? I’ll tell you what he did, he ruined GT football and never achieved anything of consequence. That high school offense he ran never won a game and set the program back 20 years in perception. It will take the new coach 5 years to get back where we should have been before we hired the loser. What if we had done what Virginia did or even Miami/UNC or even better... what if we hired Dabo. GT would have won a national championship had we just hired Dabo and ran a normal offense.

Who is CPJ... what did he do for GT? I’ll tell you what he did, he ruined GT football and never achieved anything of consequence. That high school offense he ran never won a game and set the program back 20 years in perception. It will take the new coach 5 years to get back where we should have been before we hired the loser. What if we had done what Virginia did or even Miami/UNC or even better... what if we hired Dabo. GT would have won a national championship had we just hired Dabo and ran a normal offense.
I am assuming that is 100% sarcasm. If not, I am not only stunned, but really disappointed in you.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
What if CGC hired CPJ as his OC, and ask him to sling it around like the old Hawaii days...

/
What if CGC asked CPJ to be his OC and campus security had to extricate CGC from that office chair wrapped around his head and figure out who was running down the hall laughing hysterically?