What I have been telling you people is TRUE!!!

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Yea anyone with a knowledge of the situation knew we were gonna get better every season. For some reason people expected instant success and Gameday master peace’s from a Young Head Coach.
Just because some have criticized this regime for some bad losses and some perceived poor coaching at times doesn't mean they expected great seasons in year one and two. Im not sure where that leap is coming from.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
👍
I just have three questions for you:

1. Who are you, really?
2. What have you done with the real stech81, and how did you get access to his GTSwarm account?
3. Did you at least leave him with an adequate supply of beer, in whatever cave you’ve imprisoned him?
I be him , wife still can't cook cut back on drinking beer unless we have a game. ( I recorded past games and play they each day so wife doesn't know any better that way I can drink my beer) really need to move my chair closer to the bathroom.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
i hope we start winning next season. I don’t think it is asking too much for us to be .500 next year. I‘m tired of hearing how last year was year zero and this was just practice. I’m fearful that if next year starts off bad we will hear that next year is a scrimmage. i wasnt expecting us to be 9 or 10 win team the last two years, but was expecting that we would in the game in 4th qtr. we have had more than a few games that were basically over at half or the middle of the 3rd qtr. There Have been too many games that we have not really been competitive. That has got to end next year.

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
I was expecting us to be a .500 team this year, or at least 5-6. I think if we played our best this year we could have hit that, maybe with a real spring practice it could have happened.

Next year depending on schedule I absolutely expect a winning record. I want 7-5 or 8-4 at a minimum, and I think that’s a pretty realistic goal. I think with Jeff getting these invaluable game reps, a year of S&C and experience for our freshman class as a whole, a real offseason with live reps, and a few transfers and young bucks coming in, we’ll be in pretty good shape next year.

I still think 2022 is the year we compete for the coastal, but I’m very optimistic after watching this team play its best this year. The consistency will come with time.

If next year is more of the same, I’ll be pretty worried

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
I was expecting us to be a .500 team this year, or at least 5-6. I think if we played our best this year we could have hit that, maybe with a real spring practice it could have happened.

Next year depending on schedule I absolutely expect a winning record. I want 7-5 or 8-4 at a minimum, and I think that’s a pretty realistic goal. I think with Jeff getting these invaluable game reps, a year of S&C and experience for our freshman class as a whole, a real offseason with live reps, and a few transfers and young bucks coming in, we’ll be in pretty good shape next year.

I still think 2022 is the year we compete for the coastal, but I’m very optimistic after watching this team play its best this year. The consistency will come with time.

We may hit your goal yet.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I would agree with the sentiments about Patenaude on he sidelines if he were like Fridgen or Paul. Both of them had offenses that they had a full command of and knew how to run them to take advantage of what the D was giving them. That's why they were on the sidelines; to watch the D, not the O. Then they conveyed the analysis to the O - not just the QB - by calling the plays and instructing when we were off the field. (This was especially the case with Paul since the plays were fairly limited; the real analysis was of how they should be blocked.) I would guess that Sims felt better with his OC/QB coach on the sidelines with him, but I doubt this was the big difference in the game. Duke provided that with 5 (count 'em, 5) turnovers.

We'll see how this actually works out on Saturday.

Rozier24

Georgia Tech Fan
👍
I just have three questions for you:

1. Who are you, really?
2. What have you done with the real stech81, and how did you get access to his GTSwarm account?
3. Did you at least leave him with an adequate supply of beer, in whatever cave you’ve imprisoned him?

i believe this is 4 questions. Yes, I did pass calculus...

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
The offense still isn't very good. We have a ways to go. The Louisville game and the 4th quarter of the Duke game show promise though. The defense is fairly inexcusable at this point. Collins needs to get more involved.
What I see is that everything is getting better!! Not enough to claim #1 in the nation though!

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
I think having the OC/QB coach on the sidelines us more about the development of an extremely young qb. In my opinion you can do more effective in game coaching that way. If Sims had been in the program and offense for 3 years it would not be much of an issue.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck

2022 is gonna be a tough year. this is the OOC schedule plus the crossover in the atlantic plus Clemson
202209/10 vs. Western Carolina09/17 vs. Ole Miss09/24 at UCF11/26 at Georgiavs. Clemsonat Florida State

stech81

Helluva Engineer
2022 is gonna be a tough year. this is the OOC schedule plus the crossover in the atlantic plus Clemson
202209/10 vs. Western Carolina09/17 vs. Ole Miss09/24 at UCF11/26 at Georgiavs. Clemsonat Florida State
Look point. blank since 1981 every year we hear how hard our schedule is and will be next year , this nothing new. If we get better we will be fine.