What do you want to see Saturday...

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
besides a win, obviously?

Me,

I wanna see continued steady improvement on defense, first and foremost.

I wanna see JT continue on his upward developmental curve, same for Synjyn at Bback.

I wanna see Smelter cause an unsuspecting db to disengage from the current play.

I wanna see our OL continue to dominate the LOS.

I wanna see a return of our formerly formidable edge blocking by the Abacks.

I wanna see Waller catch another jump ball in the endzone and not do it with any sort of manners or politeness.

I wanna see CPJ continue to call a game where it looks like he knows the defensive calls ahead of time.

What else???

1. PRESSURE
2. Solid tackling
3. Hurry-up (would be interesting to see)
4. Great kickoff and punt defense. Would be nice to get something downed on NCSt's 5 yard line.

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
1. A minimum 28-point lead by the Jackets at the start of the fourth quarter.

2. The Wolfpack held to 17 points max.

3. Tech starters getting to sit out the entire final quarter, as Byerly leads a couple of more TD drives. Getting his wish for some final time at QB, Days gets to takes snaps during Tech's final possession. (Of course, this does not remove the possibility of Days throwing a pass on a "special" play against Clemson. Or UGA. Or both.)

4. As an in-game pilot project, Tech does the no-huddle/hurry-up on four consecutive plays in the third quarter. Successfully. That's all. Clemson and UGA then really get to wonder if CPJ will turn it loose on them. Or not. ;)

thebull35

Jolly Good Fellow
250 passing (Waller and Smelter over 100)
350 rushing (2 guys go over 100 and a 3rd with around 80)
325 total defense
Win

In other words, a dominating performance...but that's what I wish for every week

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I want a decisive victory that is clearly due to superior play and play calling.
a bunch of talking heads discussing the preseason predictions of gt low double low in ACC coastal
Duke to score 10 and lose by 20
Uga to stink up the place
And the rumbling about why Gt can win with no talent and Uga can't win with stacked deck becomes a roar!
Shamire plays whole 4 th quarter and gets - 3 pancakes.
Bye ray gets a long run and a long TD pass that is on the button.

Or
A win and no injuries like Eric said would be fine
Let's swarm!

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I want to see UGA fans get on their hands and knees and repent themselves of their disdain for education.

I want to see UGA alumni kicked off the board of regents and Southern Poly removed from KSU and either given autonomy or merged with an institution that understands and cares about providing the technological education this state needs to develop.

I want to see Georgia abandon the path of tax break bribes to movie production houses and attracting the poorest, most transient, lowest paying jobs and embrace industrial and high technology industry through superior intellect and innovation.

I want the smartest of my friends to all be seriously considering staying in Georgia when they graduate.

Oh yeah,

and I want the Yellow Jackets to go bust their ***.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I want to see a really long Snoddy run for a TD where he just separates and every chaser is looking at the back of his rear end and the bottoms of his feet. Other than that, I don't want the world. I just want to turn the TV off when the game is over thinking that we obviously looked like the better team.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
I want to see UGA fans get on their hands and knees and repent themselves of their disdain for education.

I want to see UGA alumni kicked off the board of regents and Southern Poly removed from KSU and either given autonomy or merged with an institution that understands and cares about providing the technological education this state needs to develop.

I want to see Georgia abandon the path of tax break bribes to movie production houses and attracting the poorest, most transient, lowest paying jobs and embrace industrial and high technology industry through superior intellect and innovation.

I want the smartest of my friends to all be seriously considering staying in Georgia when they graduate.

Oh yeah,

and I want the Yellow Jackets to go bust their ***.

This would be right up there with the most productive Saturdays in the history of the world.

UrinatesOnDawgs

Georgia Tech Fan
Jams takes a kick return to the house.

J Smoove has 2- 60+ yard TD runs

S Days has 100+ yard day on 13 carries.

Conners has 100 yard game on 19 carries ( due to days sitting after game gets out of hand

4 takeAways by D

Dook loses

Vic Beasly gets diarrhea

Dwags get blown out

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
1) Win
2) no injuries
3) limit mistakes
4) good blocking
5) Good tackling - sacks by the d line w/o blitz (okay a little greedy there ;) )
6) continued improvement from the d
7) 350+ rushing
8) 150 - 200 passing
9) Don't care if they are death marches or 57 yd TD's, just score on all drives
10) D forces at least 6 punts.