What do you want to see happen over the summer?

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I want to see:

- The guys realize, if they don't already, that they won't be handed anything this season. Teams will want to beat us, because we're getting a lot of publicity and we're supposed to be good. We're not the underdog, so I would love to see them really work hard to become what we all think they can be.

- Jabari become eligible sooner rather than later, so we don't have to worry about it in the fall.

- like others have mentioned, I would love for the WRs, ABs, and justin to become best friends and to become a really cohesive group that knows each other's tendencies very well.

- I would love to not lose anyone to injury or to attrition, other than the one leaving to open up the spot for Skov.

- Speaking of Skov I would like for he and justin to really work on the mesh and I would like for him to learn a lot of the playbook and his responsibilities before camp starts, so we can focus on becoming a great team, and not on learning a position.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I want Devine to get his future NFL body into CFB playin shape. I want him to develop enough stamina that he never has to come off the field. I want him lean enough to pull and get down field sometimes. He has shown he can get movement out of people drive blocking as well as pass protect on the interior. Now we need him to show he can stay on the field in the hot weather.

I want JHD to show he can man up in the class room.

That is all I want.

In the fall, at fan day, I want to meet Patrick Skov ( and take a selfie) so I can send a picture to his older brother.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I want to see the fat mutt bastard, that tried to take some of the hedge pieces away from our guys in Athens, alone and with nobody to witness. My word against his then ;)