What do I do with my Russell GT stuff now?

What do I do with my Russell stuff now that Adidas GT gear is available?

• Honorable retirement at the back of the closet

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Wear it, but not to games

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • GT stuff is GT stuff - wear it loud, wear it proud

Votes: 63 53.4%
  • Take it to Goodwill; good riddance

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • S##tcan it. Russell sucks. Always has, always will

Votes: 16 13.6%

• Total voters

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
So when do the other companies have to start using the new gold?

I asked and was told that all of the branding guidelines have been updated in the new requirements. The new requirements for the locking GT ware put in place last fall. Gear approved for the summer production cycle should adhere to the new guidelines.

They did say that vendors with old guideline gear in inventory can continue to sell it until it is gone. All new licensed gear should meet the guidelines. They also said, as TStan said in the podcast, that it will even take GT a while to get everything updated.

RWGT87

Georgia Tech Fan
I asked and was told that all of the branding guidelines have been updated in the new requirements. The new requirements for the locking GT ware put in place last fall. Gear approved for the summer production cycle should adhere to the new guidelines.

They did say that vendors with old guideline gear in inventory can continue to sell it until it is gone. All new licensed gear should meet the guidelines. They also said, as TStan said in the podcast, that it will even take GT a while to get everything updated.

Thank you for following up on my question! Can't wait for the new stuff to flood the shelves!