What Clemson Boards say about us

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Which ones? The ones that say it will be a beat down or the ones that say that this game, and playing at Grant Field always makes them nervous?
The ones saying it will be a blowout. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think this is a game longer than 2-3 series.

Hey, guys gotta feed their agenda'ing.
I think at this point the agenda is over-stuffed and at risk of doing this:

se7en%20Gluttony%20Scene%20B.jpg

No one really has to try very hard to "stuff the agenda" at this point.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
There were guys right here saying that the Pitt game would be a blowout in our favor.

Heh. I bet, to our opponents, Tech tears are delicious. Honey flavored? ;)

(Disclaimer: Yeah, I know about the no-honey thing for yellow jackets but I had to make the joke work didn't I?)

MidtownJacket

Staff member
There were guys right here saying that the Pitt game would be a blowout in our favor.
I thought it would be. I keep coming back to thinking that we are better than we have shown in the games. It seems like we keep making miscues at the worst times, but that the team continues to fight back into games gives me hope.

Let's play this thing out and see where we stand come December.

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
I actually got tix for this one for 1/2 price. We are going to get beat down but I will enjoy the tailgating. Apathy can be a good thing. Weather is looking good!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I actually got tix for this one for 1/2 price. We are going to get beat down but I will enjoy the tailgating. Apathy can be a good thing. Weather is looking good!

I bought good seats 4 weeks ago expecting to see two 3-0 teams. Probably paid twice face value on StubHub. Booked really nice rooms above my pay grade. Dinner reservations at a high end steak place Friday. Really wanted to soak up the experience as I did not get to ATL last fall. My wife thinks I am an idiot...and I keep providing her with the data.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
Despite meltdowns for a half the last 2 games on the road, we are not nearly as bad a team as people here think. We play better at home. We won't fall apart every time we take the field. Anyone who follows football long enough knows there are ebbs and flows to a season. I admit I expected more from this year's team, but I also know they have what it takes to turn it around.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I bought good seats 4 weeks ago expecting to see two 3-0 teams. Probably paid twice face value on StubHub. Booked really nice rooms above my pay grade. Dinner reservations at a high end steak place Friday. Really wanted to soak up the experience as I did not get to ATL last fall. My wife thinks I am an idiot...and I keep providing her with the data.

New game plan: Enjoy the hell out of the nice rooms, savor every last bite of that steak and get a nice bottle of wine (or bourbon or whiskey or whatever you like to drink), take a nice slow long walk around Midtown and GT campus under the city lights and God's moonlight. Get a good night's rest before the game. Wake up early, get a nice breakfast by Piedmont Park. Take a leisurely stroll around the park with a coffee and gaze out upon Lake Clara Meer. Join @gtg391z at the Varsity and have a drink...plus 20. Drink enough to forget the game. If we win, you can watch it again on replay. If we lose, you had a great time before the game...even if you don't actually remember the game.

Remember, you can always buy things, but it's better to spend money on creating memories.