We're Doomed...

tugdog235

Georgia Tech Fan
She thought Justin Thomas was leaving? And that Desaun Watson would practice 3 months after tearing his ACL?

Definitely did it just to jinx us.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
She thought Justin Thomas was leaving? And that Desaun Watson would practice 3 months after tearing his ACL?

Definitely did it just to jinx us.
It's true, isn't it? We just cannot stand success. Spend half our time demanding respect and the other half not believing they mean it.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Wow...
She gets this from watching JT play only a 10th of the entire spring game? Dang, he good.

Or........ She's just another ESPN analyst that spouts words for a living.

Either way, JT is smooth. That's a given.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This has not historically been good for GT....we thrive as being underappreciated. Maybe we can turn the tide on that one this year.

I hear you. The history is what it is. However, at some point we gotta put on the big boy pants and own the fact that we're supposed to be one of the best, if not the best, teams in our conference and go out and play like it erry week.

I'm tired of sneaking up on people. I want the Ramblin' Wreck train (??) to roll into town and walk out leaving a body count. It's time.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I hear you. The history is what it is. However, at some point we gotta put on the big boy pants and own the fact that we're supposed to be one of the best, if not the best, teams in our conference and go out and play like it erry week.

I'm tired of sneaking up on people. I want the Ramblin' Wreck train (??) to roll into town and walk out leaving a body count. It's time.
Just so. Time to stop worrying about taking it from others, and daring them to take it from us. Let's play ball and see what you got.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I realized this list wasn't real life when I saw UNC ranked out of the top 2.

From a talent, experience, and coaching standpoint this is the best our football program has been set up since the Joe Hamilton days with O'Leary and Friedgen. We should welcome high expectations and our guys should be able to handle it. If GT fans want to get past the run of 7 wins and eeking into mediocre bowl games, they better get used to these kind of articles because when you win, people have high expectations...and that's a good thing IMO.