Wells Fargo Lot?

UnderCenter

Georgia Tech Fan
I have partied with the clemson fans off and on for years. I've always enjoyed the games and the aftermath with them win or lose! They're a lot more fun that the vast majority of fanbases I've interacted with over the years :D

I felt pretty welcome during my trip to Clemson last year. It was a great experience (save for the outcome of the football game :facepalm:).

Yeah we always try to be as welcoming as possible. There were blogs and personal Thank You letters from Louisville fans posted all over the web following their visit a few weeks ago. I think some people take the game too seriously, being nasty to visitors. At the end of the day we are all a big family really, that loves college football.

You guy are great, and thanks again for the advice!

Animal02

Banned
Yeah we always try to be as welcoming as possible. There were blogs and personal Thank You letters from Louisville fans posted all over the web following their visit a few weeks ago. I think some people take the game too seriously, being nasty to visitors. At the end of the day we are all a big family really, that loves college football.

You guy are great, and thanks again for the advice!
It is a ways in the future, but you should plan on going to Clemson @ ND in '20......that is another away game experience not to miss.