Well this year sucked

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
Is it me or does the last three years with all the player transfers and the Dedrick Mills dismissal feel like 1987 and 1988 or 1992-1993?
I am shocked by the number of recruits who have quit the team and wonder if that shows up in our two losing season?
CB Dorian Walker
CB Dante Wigley
CB Meiko Dotson
WR Harland Howell
OT Trey Klock
DE Jordan Woods
DE Kenderius Whitehead
AB/WR Mikel Land-Davis
LB Emanuel Bridges
WR Christian Philpott
SDE/DT Trent Sellers
BB Marcus Marshall

Dismissed
BB Dedrick Mills

Link
http://www.myajc.com/sports/college/where-georgia-tech-transfers-ended/2uFXPFJdD9fzirtvP43upJ/
Well, if this team quit on the coaches like some are saying, maybe the quitters will transfer out now.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Maybe so. So we give a backup the last snap for a kneel down when we lose 38-7? SMH. Don't understand what the staff does. Despite the mediocre performance by TM, we have stuck with him. And before anyone jumps on this post - no I don't believe changing qb would have made a difference, but we should be letting others get some PT.

this yr schedule/results hurt THIS yr, but because of the general closeness of games seemingly ,we didn't SUBSTITUTE guys enough to get experience which will hurt next yr (ironically the biggest sub SUCCESS was Kerr in vt game which was only because of injury I understand)