Well this year sucked

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
someone give me a silver lining for next year? New unis? Same coach? Still blowing leads? 2017 football is in the books and I could care less. This is pathetic

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
IMO this is to Johnson what the Wake championship game was to Gailey. It's just a matter of when at this point.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Yes this year sucked and changes need to be made. CPJ isnt going anywhere (we cant afford his buyout) unless he steps down. Roof might be gone though. However if CPJ is around someone needs to light a fire under him and fix some of the coaching issues. On top of that, the school it self really needs to look at ways to help out from academics to funding or we are going to continue to have issues

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Yes this year sucked and changes need to be made. CPJ isnt going anywhere (we cant afford his buyout) unless he steps down. Roof might be gone though. However if CPJ is around someone needs to light a fire under him and fix some of the coaching issues. On top of that, the school it self really needs to look at ways to help out from academics to funding or we are going to continue to have issues
I think Paul might resign rather than fire friends

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
Yes.
I think I referenced that game earlier in the week. I was afraid of something similar. It happened.
Chan Gailey might be the better coach.
Maybe so. So we give a backup the last snap for a kneel down when we lose 38-7? SMH. Don't understand what the staff does. Despite the mediocre performance by TM, we have stuck with him. And before anyone jumps on this post - no I don't believe changing qb would have made a difference, but we should be letting others get some PT.