Welcome Coach Collins!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Also can I be on record first as saying please don’t bring crap like the turnover chain on to the sidelines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we do the Golden Throne?!! Old gold, of course.

It'll be an actual old gold colored throne ala Game of Thrones' sword throne...except ours will be made from old TI Calculators and Laptops. MVP of the game gets to sit on it and the students will carry him to Waffle House after a win!

CGC needs to hire me as Swag Coach.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

It'll be an actual old gold colored throne ala Game of Thrones' sword throne...except ours will be made from old TI Calculators and Laptops. MVP of the game gets to sit on it and the students will carry him to Waffle House after a win!

Ohhh snap .... you as $wag coach, me as 'get-bak!' coach?

I can see it now ...
bbb.gif

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I do and they are in row 6 and we stand and yell on 3rd downs.

Guess u owls like your owls nest quiet.

Wonder why Rhule went to Baylor? Hoo hoo hoo. Wonder why u lost another good coach. Can u say going down.

We will soon find out if he can improve recruiting at gt. It could be very good.

We will come and yell as we kick your axx next year.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck

I read earlier someone said we should have a gold diploma. I 100% agree and after a turnover the guy gets the gold diploma and can do the johny manziel money sign or the make it rain sign and everyone will know the GT diploma = dolla dolla bills yaull

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
Also can I be on record first as saying please don’t bring crap like the turnover chain on to the sidelines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man please don't do that crap. I didn't even like seeing us with the baton thing last season.

Being 'innovative' doesn't mean doing what everybody else does ... but kinda different ... but not really.

I have 0 problem with it if it excites the players. Cheesy or not, if it gets our team amped up, do it. Heck I'll even buy the chain.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer

Why don't we have a yellow jacket you get to wear =)