Welcome Coach Collins!

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Okay, so there seems to be a new style of posting being promoted, so I'm going to give it a try.

I think it's pretty clear that a lot of our fans are more concerned that their dwag-fan friends don't make fun of them for GT running a unique offense than that GT wins games. For them, it's not about GT and what's best for our team long-term. It's about them not getting their feelings hurt. How else do you explain how winning a press conference for them is more impressive than winning the Orange Bowl for GT?​

See, I can frame it in the form of an opinion. I don't have to cite any evidence. It may function as a troll because there are certain people who will be emotionally triggered, but it's apparently not a troll.
Who in the hell said the conference was more important than the orange bowl? Show me one person that said that? Ph wait you CAN'T.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
I am excited to see Collins field a good defense. Pretty confident of that.

I am excited to see the uptick in talent. I do think that PJ's scheme kept some players away.

I am hopeful that he will use a run heavy spread with a true running QB. It will be a mistake for GT to start recruiting 3* drop back passers hoping to get the one that can actually be decent.

I am least excited about hearing his press conferences. It is a very good thing to hear him talk positively about GT. I just personally don't care to hear all of the other fluff. Other people like it. I can accept that - it's just not for me.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I am excited to see Collins field a good defense. Pretty confident of that.

I am excited to see the uptick in talent. I do think that PJ's scheme kept some players away.

I am hopeful that he will use a run heavy spread with a true running QB. It will be a mistake for GT to start recruiting 3* drop back passers hoping to get the one that can actually be decent.

I am least excited about hearing his press conferences. It is a very good thing to hear him talk positively about GT. I just personally don't care to hear all of the other fluff. Other people like it. I can accept that - it's just not for me.
I could see GT running the same offense Tennessee ran under Butch Jones with Josh Dobbs at quarterback.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
I could see GT running the same offense Tennessee ran under Butch Jones with Josh Dobbs at quarterback.

Doing anything that Botch Jones did is exactly what I am afraid of. It's trainwrecks like him, his press conferences, and recruiting antics that I am afraid of for GT.

I'm talking about running what GSU runs or what Malzahn did before he decided to go with statues as QBs or what Mullen does when his QB isn't hot garbage.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Also can I be on record first as saying please don’t bring crap like the turnover chain on to the sidelines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man please don't do that crap. I didn't even like seeing us with the baton thing last season.

Being 'innovative' doesn't mean doing what everybody else does ... but kinda different ... but not really.