Weird, gross, and bad food choices

Techster

Helluva Engineer
As a fan of fish sandwiches, this dropped without any fanfare. I am totally getting in the ridiculous chicken sandwich line to get one of these MF'ers:

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I actually had a potato taco while working in Central America. One of my Mexican contractors was quite the chef in spite of being the best midnight to 2 AM programmer I had. Of course the peppers and onions and tomatillo salsa helped quite a bit.

slugboy

Staff member
Don't know if they mention it in the article but really enjoyed the twist in the story that the guy who found the shrimp tails is married to Topanga from Boy Meets World
And her last name is Fisher and his is Karp, and they found shellFISH tails in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch that they bought in the Topanga canyon Costco
Coincidences abound!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
You misspelled Popeyes.

Update: I’ve had the new McD’s chicken sandwich twice because it’s free through the app. Both times I still wanted to circle back and throw it back through the window. It’s free, and it’s still not worth eating.

Popeyes is too bready for me. The chicken has too much batter, and the bread is too thick. I do like the chicken flavoring.

It's been a year...I'll give it another go. Plus I still need to try the fish sandwich.