Weird, gross, and bad food choices

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Uh-oh! We are going to need someone to talk @Milwaukee down off the ledge:

Milwaukee

Banned
Uh-oh! We are going to need someone to talk @Milwaukee down off the ledge:

They lost me when they discontinued double deckers and Meximelts a couple years ago. Then they rolled out the mini chicken quesadillas for a minute and pulled those as well. They’re lost.

Milwaukee

Banned
Sick and tired of this so called chicken wing shortage. I’m at a Bdubs in New Berlin, WI and they’re out again. Another one across town I just called said they had them. Tuesday is my BOGO traditional bone in wing night. It’s a big deal to me. I’m gutted. So I tell the poor girl that now that my night is ruined I may as well drink since I’m here but I won’t be eating. Give me a tall Leinenkugels Summer Shandy and two chilled shots of Patron Silver. She comes back and says “please don’t shoot the messenger but we’re out of Patron Silver as well”. What a clusterF of a location 😂.

Deleted member 2897

Sick and tired of this so called chicken wing shortage. I’m at a Bdubs in New Berlin, WI and they’re out again. Another one across town I just called said they had them. Tuesday is my BOGO traditional bone in wing night. It’s a big deal to me. I’m gutted. So I tell the poor girl that now that my night is ruined I may as well drink since I’m here but I won’t be eating. Give me a tall Leinenkugels Summer Shandy and two chilled shots of Patron Silver. She comes back and says “please don’t shoot the messenger but we’re out of Patron Silver as well”. What a clusterF of a location 😂.

Do they at least have a fluff room in the back? They need to get something attractive ASAP or they will lose patrons.

herb

Helluva Engineer
Some people don’t understand Popeyes. Here’s an old but still useful primer for the uninitiated:

That is funny, especially because it is 100% true. I have never had an order from Popeye's that involved anything more than chicken fingers that wasn't messed up. Yet, i continually return

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
That is funny, especially because it is 100% true. I have never had an order from Popeye's that involved anything more than chicken fingers that wasn't messed up. Yet, i continually return
I am the same damn way but I love that food. Doesn't matter the entre, I like them all. But I always get the mashed potatoes and gravy as the side. Don't forget to cover the biscuit with the taters and gravy. (Also, don't try to do this more than once a month)

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Don't ever let these 'boneless wing' (aka chicken tender) hobos make you think the rest of the world doesn't know what a chicken wing is. No need to specify bone in.
Brah. You know where they have the best fried chicken?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Brah. You know where they have the best fried chicken?

It's not the best, but Publix has sneaky good fried chicken...and rotisserie chicken. In fact, their subs are pretty good as well.

Got to hand it to Publix, they are getting a lot right with in house food offerings.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer

I've eaten there. I go to a lab in New Berlin all the time.

Milwaukee

Banned
Gas station food is the new fast food:

Kwik Trips in WI are the best for gas station food in all my travels. Nothing to do with the similar name with different spelling but I’m also partial to QuikTrips in GA when I’m there as being the best in that area. But they don’t hold a candle to Kwik Trips up here.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Kwik Trips in WI are the best for gas station food in all my travels. Nothing to do with the similar name with different spelling but I’m also partial to QuikTrips in GA when I’m there as being the best in that area. But they don’t hold a candle to Kwik Trips up here.
I have not ventured to Buc-ee's south of Macon yet but I will be doing so in July. I know they have one opening up near Cartersville, Ga. Friends have raved about it. Its more of a Publix with a 100 gas pumps is my understanding.