Week one surprises and observations

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Fromm looks decent, but he's gotten lucky with receivers bailing him out of risky throws. We'll see how the second half goes.

NC State got beat by South Carolina in the opener 35-28. Guess they might have been a little overrated (consistently above us in ACC power rankings). Clemson, Miami, and Duke all steamrolled their opponents as expected.

Really hoping we beat UT to get rolling early since we have a real chance to start out 5-0. Once we get hot, we're hard to stop. Confidence is key to running our offense.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Fromm looks decent, but he's gotten lucky with receivers bailing him out of risky throws. We'll see how the second half goes.

NC State got beat by South Carolina in the opener 35-28. Guess they might have been a little overrated (consistently above us in ACC power rankings). Clemson, Miami, and Duke all steamrolled their opponents as expected.

Really hoping we beat UT to get rolling early since we have a real chance to start out 5-0. Once we get hot, we're hard to stop. Confidence is key to running our offense.
Wake Forest could be a darkhouse and win 7-8 games this season.

Jmonty71

Banned
I think Florida will win the SEC East with a less than impressive 8-4 record and get beat by Alabama 38-7 again in the SECCG:vomit:
I honestly think their D will score more TDs than their offense. LOL. UGA will score against them. I can't say they will score against UGA. I see UGA getting the 44-10 drumming in the SEC champ game.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Holy **** never cheer for an injury. Ever. For a program whose fans hate when other schools use bagmen or players get arrested, don't take the low ground and cheer for rivalry injuries. Hope he feels better but holy smokes was Fromm an improvement. I wouldn't be surprised to see Eason transfer to Miami next year if the injury is bad.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Holy **** never cheer for an injury. Ever. For a program whose fans hate when other schools use bagmen or players get arrested, don't take the low ground and cheer for rivalry injuries. Hope he feels better but holy smokes was Fromm an improvement. I wouldn't be surprised to see Eason transfer to Miami next year if the injury is bad.
Yeah I think Jacob Eason will probably wind up transferring to Miami and will be taking snaps starting in 2019 for Coach Richt.