Week Five Football Matchups

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Headliner of course: ACCCG in Clemson. Whoever wins just needs to hold it together and not do anything stupid on the way to the play-offs. Easier for L'Ville since they have already dismantled, embarrassed and generally spurned FSU as a pretender. I think L'Ville wins easily based my seeing Watson being inaccurate passing and tentative running last week. But who knows, Clemson came out like the whole team was on pcp and maybe they can hold it togehter for 60 minutes. Definitely the game to watch to see who we play in December. :woot:

UT @ UGAg. Go Vols. Slobber-knock the dwags:poop: all day long. Please. UT wins and UGAg asks Richt to come back.

UNC @ FSU. FSU needs to establish their manhood. :kiss: They are living off past glory. I think FSU wins by 2+ scores.

UVa @ Fluke. What team will show up? Since it's during our game, I won't watch and don't really care about the tallest midget. Hope UVa wins but don't see it. But I almost always root against the Flukies.:devil:

ND @ Syracuse. This could be a special year to savor watching ND getting flushed.:asshat: Go Orange.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Wisconsin Michigan should be a dang good game. I think Wisc pulls the upset too. That defense may be the best in the country.

UT-UGA should just be hilarious to watch. I personally think UT wets the bed. They are too high now thinking they'll only lose to Bama & A&M the rest of the way. I'd like to see them win a game without the other team handing it to them. Eason probably will though.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I took UGA @ home. I'm not sold on TN just yet, and despite their own claims (and the Atlanta media), UGA is absolutely loaded.
UGAG isn't half as good a team as the Florida team that Tennessee beat by 10. Tennessee should be able to stop a mudhole in a Georgia team without a defense,offensive line and running game. Virginia Tech in my opinion is a better team than Georgia.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Chubb is out for uga tomorrow. Not that he looked particularly good since week 1 but they ruled him out for at least this week with a high ankle sprain

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Chubb is out for uga tomorrow. Not that he looked particularly good since week 1 but they ruled him out for at least this week with a high ankle sprain
I had heard that Kirby not so Smart said on twitter that it was a gametime decision. I wouldn't think a coach would want to play him at 40% and mess him up for the remainder of the season.