• UVA by 7-13

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • UVA by 14+

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
While I love the confidence the guys are playing with, they are still developing that killer instinct. Things get tighter at the end than what we want, but good guys win 28-17.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
We are still learning how to win as we shake off the past few years. UVA is coming off a bye week with a coach that is on the hot seat. They keep it close but we win in the end 33-28

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Decent chance that UVA doesn't win another game this year. We should handle them. I still think they keep it close most of the game and we pull away a bit in the 4th. I'm thinking something like 27-14.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Decent chance that UVA doesn't win another game this year. We should handle them. I still think they keep it close most of the game and we pull away a bit in the 4th. I'm thinking something like 27-14.

They play VT at the end of the year, deja vu?

1666209949247.png

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Hate to say it, but this feels like a trap. We found a way to win the last two games without looking great, especially on offense. But UVA has underperformed to this point. (Armstrong is better than he's looked thus far.) Big question mark how the team responds to winning a little and being favored- what's the focus and motivation been?

Heart wants Tech to look like a whole new team starting the second half of the season. Head gives UVA the edge. Been wrong two weeks in a row, no reason to jinx it now! UVA by the margin of a special teams flub.