Week 8 #UVAvsGT Media

patrickr21

Georgia Tech Fan
This show with Brent Key is so much better than it was with the last guy. Coach Key talks so much more specifics on how to improve and what went well and what didn’t. It’s almost like he knows what he is talking about…

I really hope Brent Key keeps winning and it works out for us and him.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Looking through the UVA game notes. Brennan Armstrong is the best QB UVA has had in recorded history by far. His single season numbers from last year are only beaten (in the ACC) by Lamar Jackson (2X) and Deshaun Watson (2X). I knew he had a great season last year, but I had no idea his numbers were that good.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Looking through the UVA game notes. Brennan Armstrong is the best QB UVA has had in recorded history by far. His single season numbers from last year are only beaten (in the ACC) by Lamar Jackson (2X) and Deshaun Watson (2X). I knew he had a great season last year, but I had no idea his numbers were that good.
I think he needs one more week to figure it out. After us, they have Miami, UNC and Pitt all in Charlottesville. That feels like a really good stretch for him to get back on track.
(y)