Week 8 #UVAvsGT Media

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Big game for ICBK if he wants to be here long term. If he loses this one I think his chance to be full-time is gone. Thursday night at home coming off a bye-week against what might be the worst team in the conference. Chance to get above .500 for the first time since week 1 in 2020.

Not really a chance to earn the full time gig this week but he can definitely lose it.

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I absolutely love Coach Key’s sincerity in his responses! He plays it close to the vest when need be, but I like that he addresses the questions directly as much as he reasonably can, even if it’s not a flashy or snappy response. Our previous coach would just regurgitate talking points, and his predecessor always seemed to inject snark into a lot of the responses. As a fairly young fan/alum, I find it refreshing to have a coach who can give frank responses without projecting hostility towards the reporters.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Well, I don't think we are at a point where we can just assume that we are better than anyone and should beat them. Let's just see how our boys handle things. Their quarterback, Armstrong, punched us in the face and took our lunch money last year. I'm sure he feels capable of repeating that performance this coming Thursday.

Coach Key needs to keep showing progress as does the team.

Go Jackets!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I absolutely love Coach Key’s sincerity in his responses! He plays it close to the vest when need be, but I like that he addresses the questions directly as much as he reasonably can, even if it’s not a flashy or snappy response. Our previous coach would just regurgitate talking points, and his predecessor always seemed to inject snark into a lot of the responses. As a fairly young fan/alum, I find it refreshing to have a coach who can give frank responses without projecting hostility towards the reporters.
The guy BEFORE TFG was frank but his responses were a lot shorter.

Just saw Batt on short on ACCN. He mentioned the Dodd, Rice, Broyles and Hiesman awards as part of what he wants to achieve.

slugboy

Staff member

seems like most of the guys that appeared banged up vs duke will be active. good news!

All three running backs were in bold last week also. It's identical to last week's depth chart aside from Demetrius Knight being off of the depth chart (Transfer Portal)

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Accn talk show hosts (3) put out current acc ratings.

We have moved out of cellar into middle of pack.

Uva is now in cellar.

Big game to get to 3-0 in acc for key but we wont move up till others loose or we beat fsu.

Hoo ray we aren't last.